An in-person free two (2) hour live singing workshop for the Triangle area girls and boys will be held at the Fellowship Hall at the Binkley Baptist Church in Chapel Hill on February 12, 2022.
FREE choral singing workshop will be held by the acclaimed North Carolina Boys Choir and North Carolina Girls Choir in the beautiful and spacious setting of the Fellowship Hall at Binkley Baptist Church in Chapel Hill, NC (near University Place Mall).
Open to public (boys and girls, 7-14 years old). Registration is required. Register to attend by filling out the form below. Attendance is limited this year due to COVID-19, so register soon to secure your free spot.
WORKSHOP PRE-REGISTRATION FORM
- Girls and boys, ages 7 through 14, are invited to the workshop. No prior singing experience is required or expected for this event.
- The event is from 10 until 12.
- Workshop materials are provided to participating children.
- Professional vocal instruction is provided by the artistic staff of the North Carolina Boys Choir and North Carolina Girls Choir.
- We will have fun, sing as a group and learn some singing techniques during this choral fundamentals workshop.
- Face coverings/masks are required due to COVID-19 conditions in our area for all participating children. Bring your own mask please, but we will have extra masks and hand sanitizers on the spot as well.
- Parents, you are required to screen your children for any COVID-19 symptoms in the morning of February 12. Your child’s participation in this workshop confirms that you screened your child or children for any sick symptoms, and that the child does not exhibit any COVID-19 symptoms at the time of the workshop.
- Attendance at the event is limited. Pre-registration is required. Please, register for the workshop by filling out the information below. We will reach out closer to the date of the workshop with additional information about this fun event.
SING WITH US!