An in-person free two (2) hour outside choral singing workshop for the Triangle area girls and boys will be held at the Southern Village Square in Chapel Hill on September 11, 2021
- FREE choral singing workshop will be held by the North Carolina Boys Choir and North Carolina Girls Choir outside in the beautiful setting of the amphitheater in the Southern Village Green on Market St. in Chapel Hill.
- Open to public. Registration is required. Register to attend by filling out the form below. Attendance is limited this year, so register soon to secure your free spot.
- Girls and boys, ages 7 through 15, are invited to the workshop. No prior singing experience is required or expected for this event.
- Parents and caregivers will have an option of dropping their children off with artistic staff of the choir for the duration of the event from 10 until 12, or observing the workshop. If you choose to observe the workshop, we recommend that you bring a chair or a blanket to seat on the lawn at the Southern Village Green.
- Workshop materials are provided to participating children.
- Professional vocal instruction is provided by the artistic staff of the North Carolina Boys Choir and North Carolina Girls Choir.
- We will have fun, sing as a group and learn some singing techniques during this choral fundamentals workshop.
- Face coverings/masks are required due to COVID-19 conditions in our area for all participating children.
- Parents, please screen your children for any COVID-19 symptoms in the morning of September 11. Your child’s participation in this workshop confirms that you screened your child or children for any sick symptoms, and that the child does not exhibit any COVID-19 symptoms at the time of the workshop.
- Attendance at the event is limited. Pre-registration is required. Please, register for the workshop by filling out the information below. We will reach out closer to the date of the workshop with additional information about this fun event.
North Carolina Boys Choir and North Carolina Girls Choir look forward to singing and learning choral music with your child!