2018 North Carolina Boys Choir and Girls Choir Day Camps are open to public (all children in our community between 7 and 14 years of age).
- Saturday, September 25; 9 AM – 2 PM (Free)
- Saturday, September 29; 9 AM – 2 PM (choir members $10, public $25)
- Saturday, January 2019; 9 AM – 2 PM. We plan to hold a FREE public day camp at the end of January 2019. Look for future announcements.
- 1712 Willow Dr., Chapel Hill NC 27514. (Corner of 15-501 and Willow Dr.) We rent the nice acoustic space at the Fellowship Hall at Binkley Memorial Baptist Church for the Choirs’ rehearsals and camps. (NCBC is not affiliated with the Church.)
The requirements are simple: love of singing and a wish to learn classic vocal and performance techniques. And (importantly!) a desire to have fun with other boys and girls while learning great music!
- We have professional vocal training, music theory introduction and lots of fun activities planned for each day.
- Snacks, Lunch and Water are provided to all camp participants.
- The added bonus is that participation in one of our day camps supplants/ takes place in lieu of a formal choir audition! We listen to your kids’ voices in a fun, low key camp environment among the group of their peers. In our experience, this camp-based “audition replacement” works very well for shy kids.
Please, fill out a short pre-registration form below, so we could make appropriate logistical arrangements for our campers. We look forward to seeing you soon!